Sponsorship requests should be dedicated to fundraisers, special events or similar opportunities.
If your organization works outside the northeast Wisconsin region, contact your local Schreiber facility to inquire about funding opportunities available in your area.
Information & Criteria
Who is eligible?
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be either a non-profit organization (exempt from federal income taxes under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code and not be classified as a 509(a)(3) supporting organization) or be a governmental body, such as a school or municipality.
- Serve the people of Brown, Calumet, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano or Winnebago counties.
- Conduct business without discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender stereotypes, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status.
Sponsorship requests for events and fundraisers must meet the following criteria to be considered for funding:
- Not be a pass-through event/fundraiser (one group raising funds for another cause).
- Occur after January 31 of the following calendar year.
What type of organization and programming does Schreiber support?
- Health and human services: Improving the physical and emotional well-being of people of all ages. Focus areas include children and families, health and wellness, youth development, basic needs and self-sufficiency.
- Community development: Strengthening the local community through volunteer efforts of the community and civic organizations.
- Education and life long learning: Encouraging, enhancing, and supporting strong educational systems in the community and life long learning programs and initiatives that enhance the well-being of the community and its economy.
What types of activities are not typically funded by sponsorships?
Schreiber sponsorships generally do not fund:
- Religious activities or programs that serve or promote, or appear to serve or promote, specific religious organizations, groups, denominations or religious beliefs.
- Debt retirement, deficit financing, reduction of an operating deficit or replenishment of resources used to pay for such purposes.
- Lobbying or legislative activities.
- Scholarships or scholarship programs at educational institutions.
- Programming or expenses occurring before the grant is awarded.
- Efforts substantially serving people outside of Brown, Calumet, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano or Winnebago counties.
For more information, questions and how to apply, contact Heather Milbach at Schreiber Foods.