Scholarship Resources

Frequently Asked Questions about Our Scholarships

Can I apply if I haven't recieved my Student Aid Report yet?

 You can complete your application and upload everything but the SAR. Once you receive the SAR, go back into the portal to upload it and submit the complete application.

Can I apply if I haven't received my letters of recommendation?

 You can complete your application and upload everything but the letters. Once you receive them, go back into the portal to upload them and submit the application.

What if I don't have my official transcript?

 You can submit a copy of your unofficial transcript. If we have questions regarding the information, we will contact you.

Do I need to submit my test scores?

 If your ACT or SAT test scores are reflected on your transcript, you can simply upload your transcript as both the transcript upload and the test scores upload.

If your test scores are not shown on your transcript, you must upload an official copy of your test scores.

I am a college student applying for a scholarship. Do I still need to fill out the entire application?

 You will need to complete all sections and upload all documents in order to submit the application to the system. Please fill out the information to the best of your ability, using your current college information wherever possible.

Can I apply if I am not completing a FAFSA?

Yes.  In this instance please upload a Word document that explains why it is that you will not have a Student Aid Report.  The document will be reviewed by scholarship review committee personnel, and any questions will be directed towards the applicant.


Greater Green Bay Community Foundation

320 N. Broadway Street, Suite 260, Green Bay, WI 54303
P: (920) 432-0800   F: (920) 432-5577   Email Us

Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Accredited Community Foundation