Scholarship Funds are endowments established for the benefit of students in Northeast Wisconsin. Selection is made by the Community Foundation or by a committee that may include the donor.
- Fiduciary responsibility for the fund.
- The Community Foundation constructs and uses processes that are compliant with the Pension Protection Act.
- Professional investment management for the fund assets.
- Access to “read only” online fund statements can be provided.
- A committee structure is put in place to help determine awards and amounts.
- Scholarship checks are created and sent out per the process for the scholarship.
- Application process including: contacting educational institution, guidelines and criteria, check applications, and vetting and evaluation.
Additional services are available on a case-by-case basis.
Our Investment Practices
All funds are pooled with the charitable resources of over 500 other families, businesses, and non-profit organizations. These assets, currently valued at more than $73.0 million, are spread over a broad group of investment classes to ensure a balanced portfolio.
Basic Fee Services
The administrative or management fee for all services is currently 1.50% annually based on the following fund balances:
- First $2,500,000: 1.50%
- Next $1,500,000: 0.90%
- Next $1,000,000: 0.70%
- Remaining balance: 0.60%
- $25,000 minimum balance required.
- Administrative fees are assessed monthly based on the average daily fund balance. (Minimum of $375.00 annually.)
Set up a time to speak with us about your needs. Contact President & CEO David Pamperin by phone at 920.432.0800 or by email at email@example.com.