The Greater Green Bay Community Foundation’s granting programs fund measurable strategies in order to make a positive impact on the quality of life for residents of our community and create a better future for our entire community. The Community Foundation’s Funds for Greater Green Bay is a competitive granting process which is our most flexible venue for assisting nonprofit organizations.
The Community Foundation awards grants to local non-profit organizations for projects primarily serving the residents of Brown, Kewaunee, and Oconto Counties.
Areas of Interest for Funds for Greater Green Bay Grant Cycles
- Arts and Culture
- Education and Learning
- Human Services, including Basic Needs
- Neighborhoods and Community
These areas of interest are a guide rather than an absolute. Innovative ideas that meet emerging needs and/or opportunities will be considered. Contact the Community Foundation to discuss your ideas.
Other Community Foundation grant programs such as the School Spirit Educational Endowment, Crime Prevention Foundation, Women’s Fund and Bruce R. and Alyce S. Kopseker Trust grants, serve particular fields of interest. Please see Grant Process Overview to learn more about the specific requirements and focus areas of each grant program.
Application Details: Two deadlines are April 1 and October 1. If the deadline is on a weekend or holiday, applications are due on the last business day prior to the deadline. All potential applicants are strongly encouraged to contact Martha Ahrendt, Vice President of Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920.432.0800 prior to completing an application.
Grant Awards: Grant awards generally range from $1,000 to $15,000.
Applying for a Grant: To submit a grant request, please download the Application Form provided below (available as PDF and Word documents). Please fill out the cover sheet and submit the required attachments along with a proposal that follows the “Narrative and Budget” guidelines contained on the second page of the application form.
To receive full consideration, a completed grant application must include all of the following elements:
- A completed cover sheet, signed and dated by the organization’s chief administrator.
- A narrative and budget of three pages or less that responds to the questions outlined on the second page of the application form.
- A complete list of the organization’s officers and directors, and their affiliations.
- The organization's most recent audited financial statement; if the organization does not complete an audit, please contact the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation for instructions.
- Copies of the IRS tax exemption determination letter. Organizations that have already submitted a determination letter with a previous application need not resubmit the letter unless their status has changed.
Deadline: April 1 and October 1. If you're organization is located in Kewaunee or Oconto county, please contact Martha by email at email@example.com or by phone at 920.432.0800 to have a discussion about the Brown County LIFE Study questions in the application.
NOTE: This is an updated grant application. Please review the full application carefully.
Download Fillable PDF Document: Download Cover Sheet OR Download Cover Sheet & Guidelines
Download Fillable Word Document: Download Cover Sheet OR Download Cover Sheet & Guidelines