We've made the scholarship application process as easy as possible. Answer a few questions to determine your eligibility, select which scholarships you want to apply for and complete one application. Our system will apply your information for consideration to all awards you are eligible for.
- Online application process is opens December 1
Prepare in advance by viewing our application questions.
- Application deadline extended to May 15 only for the following scholarships:
- 2020 Audrey Nelsen Teacher
- Green Bay Southwest Sieg Education
- Trowbridge Law School
- To apply, you need to qualify and register
What You'll Need
The application process will take 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete. The system times out so SAVE your work often!
Here is a list of documents you should have saved as named pdfs for easy uploading:
Let's Get Started
It is Community Foundation policy that all portions of the scholarship process be completed by the student applicant. If we learn that any part of the process is not completed by or the work of the student, the application may be removed from consideration or an awarded scholarship revoked.