Final Report Guidelines
The Greater Green Bay Community Foundation requires any organization that has received funds from our grants program or the Schreiber Community Fund to submit a final report.
Final reports help us to understand how the grants from the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation were used and the impact they have had on our community. The reports are also tools for us to communicate with our donors, board members and grants teams.
Final Report Deadline
Final reports are due within one year of the grant or after the completion of the funded program, whichever is most appropriate. However, if you intend to apply for another Community Foundation grant opportunity, a final or interim report for each previously funded initiative must be received before the next application is accepted.
Final Report Narrative
If your organization has received a grant, please provide us with the following information using the grant report form. (Please note: This form should be uploaded to the original application in your Application Portal at www.ggbcf.org.)
Final reports for grants in the $5,000 range can be approximately 1,000 words (two pages) in length. Grant recipients with differently-sized grants should complete their reports accordingly.
- Summarize activities, accomplishments and any obstacles associated with the grant implementation and program.
- What difference did this project and grant make, and how do you know? Please share performance measures you have collected that demonstrate the impact.
- Provide an example, story or quote that illustrates what you consider to be the most significant change in people’s lives as a result of the project.
- Report specific data about the number of people who participated in or were affected by this program. Please share what the effects have been from the program’s implementation on the individuals involved, your organization, and the community.
- How has the grant been leveraged to attain additional support? Has this grant helped attract additional support in the form of people, funds, goods, services or publicity?
- Provide an accounting of how the funds were expended, outlining actual income and expenses for the program. Provide specific expenditure items and amounts, as well as other funding sources.
- Provide feedback regarding the competitive grant process to help us improve.
Final Report Submissions
In addition to the report, submission packets should include:
- Copies of marketing materials and media coverage.
- Photographs of the project in action for inclusion in our promotional materials. Photos must be at least 600 pixels in size.
Please submit final reports through your Application Portal at www.ggbcf.org, by accessing your original application documents. Contact Amber Paluch with questions.