Final Report Guidelines
The Greater Green Bay Community Foundation requires any program, project, or organization that has received funds from our grants program or the Schreiber Community Fund to submit a final report.
Final reports help us to understand how nonprofits use grants from the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation and the impact the programs have had on our community. We also use the reports to communicate back to our board members, donors and grants teams.
Final Report Deadline
Final reports are due within one year of the grant or after the completion of the funded program, whichever is most convenient for your reporting.
Grant evaluators are notified when final reports are not completed by previous grantees. An organization's failure to return final reports may be taken into consideration during future funding evaluations.
Final Report Narrative
If your organization has received a grant, please provide us with the following information.
Final reports for grants in the $5,000 range can be approximately two pages in length. Grant recipients with differently-sized grants should complete their reports accordingly.
- Summarize activities, accomplishments and any obstacles associated with the grant implementation and grant program.
- What difference did this project and grant make and how do you know? Please share performance measures that you have collected that demonstrate the difference the program is making.
- Provide an example, story or quote that illustrates what you consider to be the most significant change in people’s lives as a result of the project.
- Report specific data about the number of people who participated in or were affected by this program; what the effects have been from the program’s implementation on the individuals involved, your organization, and the community.
- How has the grant been leveraged to attain additional support? Has this grant been instrumental in attracting additional support in the form of people, money, goods, services or publicity? If so, describe.
- Make an accounting of how the funds were expended—actual income and expenses for the program. Provide specific expenditure items and amounts, as well as other funding sources.
Final Report Submissions
In addition to the report, submission packets should include:
- Copies of marketing materials and media coverage.
- Photographs of the project in action for inclusion in our promotional materials. Photos must be at least 600 pixels in size.
Please submit final reports electronically to Amber Paluch