Ashwaubenon Education Foundation
In the tradition of the Ashwaubenon School District, this granting program supports the development and continuation of innovative opportunities to enhance student experiences in order to help them develop as model community and world citizens. This granting program is not meant to replace ongoing public support of education, but funds opportunities, materials, and experiences that go beyond the School District budget. Grants will provide support in the areas of classroom, after-school, and co-curricular programs, technology, teacher training and student enrichment opportunities.
Read more about the Ashwaubenon Education Foundation and see the Past Recipients
Targeted Funding Areas Include
- Funds necessary for individuals or groups of students to participate in enrichment activities (not undertaken for academic credit or for general operating expenses of co-curricular activities, such as uniforms, equipment, or travel).
- Innovative classroom activities and other programming (such as arts programming) typically not supported by district funding.
- Technology and learning projects designed to promote the use of cutting-edge technologies in teaching and learning that fit with the district’s technology plans and initiatives.
- Business, civic, and community involvement that will promote the interaction of these groups with students.
- Professional training that will positively impact students.
- Other areas not typically funded by the district, but consistent with district curricula and policies.
Qualified Applicants: Applications will be accepted from any Ashwaubenon School District, parent, staff, or administrator, parent association, or community member partnered with professional School District staff. All applicants must have the approval of their principal (or department head, as applicable). Any school-related activity consistent with district curricula and policies qualifies, except existing activities funded by the School District. Only one application per individual will be accepted each grant cycle.
Grant Awards: Typical grants range from $500 to $2,000 and are annual grants.
Final Report: Successful applicants will be required to complete a brief follow-up report at the end of the project or grant period. Review the report guidelines here.
Deadline: May 4
Decisions will be announced before July 1. Implementation of funded programs and activities will occur during the school year starting September 1. Previously incurred expenses will not be considered. For questions about this grant program, please contact Ashley Bethke.
Apply For a Grant
Review the online application questions and requirements.
All applicants are strongly encouraged to contact Ashley Bethke, Community Engagement Program Officer, prior to completing an application.