Basic Needs Giving Partnership Regional Collaborative Grants
These grants support projects and programs that are undertaken by multiple non-profit organizations in two or more Community Foundation service areas.
The complexity of the project will benefit from each organization’s particular expertise or provided services, or will enable more effective and efficient delivery of the program or services than individual organizations working alone or separately. Projects must serve residents in two or more of the following service areas: the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation, Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region, or the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation.
The application deadline is February 15
Any group considering a regional grant application must first contact the Community Foundation representative in the service area of the lead organization's home office.
- Greater Green Bay Community Foundation
Email Amber or call 920.432.0800
- Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region
Email Lynn or call 920.830.1290
- Oshkosh Area Community Foundation
Email Amy or call 920.426.3993
How to Apply
- Collaborative groups must submit an application to the Community Foundation in the service area of the lead organization.
- Selected applicants will be invited to submit additional information and to interview with grants team members of the service areas.
- The regional grants team will make recommendations to the Community Foundation Board of Directors by mid-June for approval.
The Basic Needs Giving Partnership has a separate set of reporting requirements from the rest of our grants program. Please review the requirements here.