Community Healthcare Foundation of Oconto Falls Endowment Fund
855 S. Main, Oconto, WI 54154
- Field of Interest
- Community Healthcare Foundation is dedicated to improving the health care of greater Oconto County by supporting Community Memorial Hospital and their mission to provide high quality health care close to home.
- Comprised of a volunteer Board of Directors, the foundation provides opportunities for the community to support their mission to improve the health care of the community. Since its establishment in 1990 the Community Healthcare Foundation has brought Oconto County its first spiral CT scanner as well as its first MRI. The foundation has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars to fund technology updates, renovations, and capital equipment to enhance and increase access to medical services at Community Memorial Hospital and the CMH Primary Care Clinics throughout Oconto County as well as annual healthcare education scholarships. The Foundation provides ongoing giving opportunities and organizes annual fundraising initiatives that encourage individual as well as corporate support.
- Bill Kamke | Foundation President | PH: (920) 846-2508 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nancy Williquette | Foundation Director | PH: (920) 846-3444 | email@example.com
- Funding Needs
- Community Healthcare Foundation efforts fund technology updates, renovations, and capital equipment to enhance and increase access to medical services at Community Memorial Hospital and the CMH Primary Care Clinics throughout Oconto County as well as annual healthcare education scholarships to invest in the future of health care.
- Targeted Outcomes
- Increased access and improved quality of medical services available to the people of Oconto County through technology updates, renovations, and capital equipment at Community Memorial Hospital and the CMH Primary Care Clinics throughout Oconto County. In 2010 fundraising efforts provided greatly improved access to cardiac rehabilitation services for heart patients and lung patients through funding of a new Cardiac Monitoring System for the CMH Cardiac Rehabilitation Department. Other improvements funded in 2010 include a bladder scanner, EKG machines, an infant warmer and phototherapy system, DVD players for patient rooms, window valences for patient rooms, a pediatric colon scope, and an iStat point-of-care instant lab testing device.