The Administrative Assistant serves as a friendly and knowledgeable resource for everyone who visits the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation. In addition to performing general reception and office responsibilities, the administrative assistant supports the Foundation staff with a variety of tasks, including the processing of financial entries. Proficiency in a web-based database system and the ability to manage information while maintaining confidentiality is important.
We are looking for someone with:
Associate degree or equivalent experience work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- High level of professionalism, integrity, ethics, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Organizational skills
- Positive attitude, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Solid understanding of database organization and concepts
- Research skills
The Greater Green Bay Community Foundation is a non-profit organization. Since 1991, we have been inspiring charitable giving by connecting people and resources to organizations and programs that strengthen our community, improve our quality of life and make northeastern Wisconsin a great place to live.
Applications will be accepted until May 15, 2018.
If you would like to apply for the Administrative Assistant position, please send a cover letter and resume to the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 320 N. Broadway, Suite 260, Green Bay, WI 54303.