Chris Woleske Elected Chair of Greater Green Bay Community Foundation Board of Directors
GREEN BAY, WI – The Greater Green Bay Community Foundation announces elected officers, new and re-elected board members and re-elected founding members of the Community Foundation.
The Community Foundation Board of Directors added four new board members to three-year terms, renewed six board members’ terms and renewed six foundation members’ terms to its Founding Members Board.
The Community Foundation Board of Directors elected officers are:
• Chair: Chris Woleske, Executive Vice President & COO Bellin Health
• Vice Chair: Mark Radtke, Community Volunteer & Retired Executive, Integrys
• Secretary: Tom Hedge, Sr. V.P. Enterprise Quality & Food Safety, Schreiber Foods
• Treasurer: Gary Lofquist, Community Volunteer, Retired CPA
The four new directors elected for a three-year term to the Foundation’s Board of Directors are:
• Kate Burgess, CEO Elevate97
• Evan Lin, Attorney/Managing member, Lin.Liebmann LLC
• Hector Rodriguez, Community Volunteer
• Jeanne Wolf, Owner, Wolf Financial Services, LLC
Current board members re-elected for an additional three-year term include:
• Gary Fairchild, CEO Fairchild Equipment
• Tom Hedge, Sr. V.P. Enterprise Quality & Food Safety, Schreiber Foods
• Wayne Lubner, Community Volunteer
• Tom Schumacher, Community Volunteer
• Nancy Thompson, Partner, Signature Search
• Chris Woleske, Executive Vice President & COO Bellin Health
Other Members of the Board of Directors include:
• Craig Dickman, CEO of Breakthrough Fuel
• Terry Fulwiler, Retired, CEO WS Packaging Group
• Tim Kneeland, Owner, 180 Risk Partners, LLC.
• Tom Konop, President, Konop Companies, Inc.
• Charles Lieb, Community Volunteer
• Mark McMullen, Community Volunteer
• David Pamperin, President & CEO, Greater Green Bay Community Foundation
• Ed Policy, Vice President and General Counsel, Green Bay Packers
• Robert Riordan, Executive Vice President, Nsight/Cellcom
• Dr. Brenda Warren, Retired Pediatrician & President, Green Bay Area School Board
• Tracy Weyers, Community Volunteer & President, Weyers Family Foundation
• Terry Wickman, Community Volunteer
• Matt Zuengler, Partner, Hager, Dewick and Zuengler, S.C.
The Community Foundation’s Founding Members Board is comprised of community leaders who have either been active in the Community Foundation since its inception or have served as Chair for the Community Foundation Board of Directors.
Six current Community Foundation Members were re-elected for a three-year term. They are:
• Barb Lawton
• Bob Gallagher
• Paul Schierl
• John Shier
• Ron Weyers
• Mike Meeuwsen